Kalya Scintilla - Open Ancient Eyes - Vinyl Pressing

Posted on 01 February 2016

Gatefold3

Expect a lush 140 gram double disk pressing with full colour cover art and exclusive art on the inside cover.

There are many other goodies besides vinyl available and all prices include global shipping.

If we raise funds over the set amount 55% over the target will be donated to the Kogi peoples of Colombia to assist in the protection of their tribal lands. The other 45% will go towards the creation of the next album, the next chapter of Kalya Scintilla!

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/kalyascintillavinyl

Share